All types of renovations and improvements
Is your home 70’s retro or an old gem with heritage charm?
You might be doing some renovations and when it comes to power, it pays not to mess around.
You might be updating your kitchen or bathroom, adding an extension, an outdoor entertainment area, or a second story! We would love to hear about your home renovation project, big or small and discuss how we can help.
Renovations can mean modifications to the way you use your electricity at home to support modern ways of living. There might be repositioning of lighting, updating major appliances or heating and cooling meaning rewiring, new switchboards, electric gates, outlets and power points might be needed.
Well-placed and accessible power
We know how important it is to have electricity available in the right places! We assess your home and recommend options for your power requirements based on the configuration of your home, your lifestyle and the best way to use it that is efficient, practical and economical.
We work with all kinds of indoor and outdoor surfaces including brick and weatherboard and interior surfaces such as in bathrooms, kitchens and in walls. Every home has its quirks and there is nothing we can’t handle.
Safe and reliable protection for your home
Our qualified team has over 20-years’ experience in electrical installation with a high-level of technical skills and industry knowledge. You can feel confident that you will receive clear, honest and accurate advice for your home electrical needs. Our professional team will take the utmost care when visiting your home and your privacy will be respected. We will pre-arrange a time that is convenient to you.
If you need assistance with a general electrical fault or service or repair in your home, our team is available to assist.
Solstra can provide the following renovation services for your home or commercial premises:
- Electrical set up, disconnect and rewiring
- Solar panel installation, upgrade, and replacement
- Safety switches/RCD and surge protection
- Range hood installation
- Power point installation and repair
- Ceiling fan installation and repair
- Lighting installation including LED downlight installation, replacement, and repair
- Security lighting
- Back up generators and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector installations
- Exhaust fan installations
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- Electrical safety inspections and fault finding
- General electrical maintenance and repairs
- Test and tag.